The more you know
Things I learned in the course of creating this post:
1) The Elven Campaigner’s Armour dyes really funny, such that Ered Luin blue looks like indigo.
2) The Alt-F10 personal flashlight only illuminates the right side of your character, which is probably some kind of insidious conspiracy to enforce right-handed supremacy (or to greatly irritate people trying to take screenshots in poorly-lit areas).
3) Old Moria dungeons still have pretty complex and interesting mechanics, and good atmosphere, but suffused with awful lighting that thwarts fashion blogging attempts.
4) The orcs that currently reside in the Forgotten Treasury are capable of secreting massive cobwebs on the walls and ceiling, given that spiders are nowhere to be found in the vicinity.
5) A sneaksy hobbit copied the design of the banners in the Forgotten Treasury onto the Cloak of the Steadfast.
6) Serendipity is generally awesome: I didn’t realise that said banners matched the outfit until after I finished taking screenshots.
7) Wardens magically create duplicate javelins right at the moment they hurl them. It is possible to catch them red-handed with enough screenshot key spammage.
Head: Ceremonial Hat of the Written Word, indigo (Skirmish camp cosmetic vendor)
Shoulders: Shoulders of the Hopeful Melody, indigo (Barad Guldur Minstrel set, available from skirmish camp Classic vendors)
Back: Cloak of the Mallorn, indigo (TP store)
Chest: Elven Campaigner’s Armour, Ered Luin blue (Tier 5 crafted, tailor)
Hands: Wildermore Survivor’s Heavy Gauntlets, indigo (Wildermore reputation vendor)
Legs: Leggings of the West Tower (Annuminas heavy armour set, available from skirmish camp Classic vendors)
Feet: Westemnet Battle Boots of Strength, gold (Tier 9 crafted, metalsmith)